Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
En caso de cancelacion o reduccion de cantidad de huespedes, Hostel estoril cobrara el total de las camas reservadas para la primera noche.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Seran ubicados en dormitorios mixtos
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our hostel is housed in a beautiful 100-year-old building located within walking distance of great restaurants and many of the key sights. From here you will easily reach Florida Street, the Obelisk, the Colon Theater, Congress, the Presidential Residence (aka Casa Rosada), La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta and each barrio of Buenos Aires that you want to visit. Bus and subway stops can be found just metres away from the Hostel!
We have small amenities that make all the difference; for instance, our internet and Wi-Fi connections are as fast as it gets in Buenos Aires and it reaches every room.
There is heating and air conditioning in rooms and common areas.
Every single guest booking at Hostel Estoril will have exclusive access to the building's rooftop terraces in the spectacular heights of Buenos Aires, surrounded by a unique, amazing urban scenery. Rooftop is open from 8 am to 11 pm on weekdays and from 8 am to 1 am on weekends.
If you stay with us, we will offer you a good breakfast with local products to start your day (free of charge!), spanish lessons to communicate with locals (extra fee), travel guides to plan your trip, tourist info and maps to help you explore the city, a huge plasma TV with Netflix and comfy couches in both living rooms, ideal when you want to relax after a long day. We also sell bike tours, tango shows, bus and boat tickets.
Of course, our most important feature is the people staying with us.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, we are looking forward to see you soon!
*Please note: we accept credit and debit cards for payments above 1000 ARS Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги Факса
Первое, Страна Argentina
Первое, Самые популярные Buenos Aires
Третье, Континент Latin America
Второе, Континент Latin America
Первое, Страна Argentina
Первое, Континент Latin America
Hostel Estoril говорит
When our guests want to have fun, they can go to the rooftop to have a drink and listen to music any time during the day or at night. We also organize daily activities such as tango shows, bike tours, weekly barbecues, day trips and free walking tours.
If I had to choose a local place to recommend, it would be Colon Theatre. I think it's stunning.
This is not a party hostel; it is ideally suited for young travellers (from 21 to 35) who want to meet people and have fun but also to relax and rest properly at night. Wendy, Reservation Agent
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>