Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our reception is open 24 hours a day and our reception staff are always ready to help and inform you when you need it. We are for you the 24 hours of the 365 days and we speak several languages to make communication easier.
The building dates back to 1933 and its façade is protected and registered as a period heritage element, preserving original elements such as the encaustic cement tiles with a variety of mosaics, the greenhouse-style balconies, the steps…
Due to of its proximity to Plaza España, the nerve centre of the city, it has become, for us, the perfect place to visit and get around Palma either on foot or by bike. The historic centre can be found around a 10-15-minute walk away.
Ideal for groups of friends, international travelers, backpackers or sportsmen; whether children and young people up to 30 years old. People over 30 who wish to enjoy our facilities, they're also welcome to stay at our Youth Hostel.
In order to comply with the regulations that regulate youth facilities in our autonomous community (Law 10/2006, of July 26), people over 30 years of age must provide any Alberguista Card issued by Hostelling International or any National Association of Hostels.
LICENSEE XIJIB / 013 Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>