Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hostel Lipa is a small family hostel. We’ve designed the rooms in a way that we would like to find on our travels ourselves.
Our hostel is good base camp to get to know all parts of Prague.
There is a shared kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and other equipment.
There is a parking spot near the hostel (about 200m away) in the yard of Bowling bar, the fee is 250 CZK (10 Euros) / 24 hours.
We don't have a permanent reception so please send us your arrival time in advance by email, or call us. We are here daily 9 - 16 and outside these hours we are operating via our 2nd hostel's reception - Hostel Boudnik, Dalimilova 4, Prague 3 - which is 5min away by foot and has non-stop reception. We need to discuss where you will pick up the key to get in, if directly in Lipa (9-16) or Boudnik (16-9).
Hostel Lipa has 6 rooms - three dorms and three private rooms. Blue room (6 beds) and Green room (6 beds) are mixed dorms and red room (6 beds) is a female dorm. Yellow and Vermillion are private rooms with double bed and White room is private double room too, but is very small (5 sqm). This is cheap private double room for low budget travellers.
- Red room is 6-bed female dormitory with 3 bunk beds.
- Blue room is 5-bed mixed dormitory with 1 bunk beds and 3 single beds.
- Green room is 6-bed mixed dormitory with 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds.
- White room is the smallest room with one king-size loft bed.
- Yellow room has one king-size loft bed and it's possible to add 1 truckle bed.
- Vermillion room has one king-size loft bed and 1 extra bed (couch).
All rooms share a kitchen with equipment, living room, 2 toilets, 2 showers and 1 bathroom with bath and washing machine (there is an extra charge for washing 3 EUR / 80 CZK, washing powder is provided). Free wifi is provided to all the rooms. We also rent towels for 25 CZK/1 EUR each. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>