Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Each bed in the dormitory room has a privacy curtain and security box.
Our private rooms are Japanese style rooms with futon bedding on tatami (woven-straw) floor.
One of our private rooms is a double bed room.
We provide free wifi, coffee, tea, and Japanese tea.
There are a common room, shared two shower rooms, toilets and a kitchen with a microwave.
We are located in the central Kyoto city.
5 minutes walk from Nijo Castle and 10 minutes walk from Imperial palace.
Bus stops or subway stations are close to our hostel.
A supermarket, convenience store, public bath and restaurants are also around our place.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Check in time: from 3 pm to 11 pm
You can leave your luggage after 8 am before you check in.
(1) If you cancel 14 days (or more) before arrival date ：full refund (except for the booking deposit)
(2) If you cancel within 14 days of arrival date : no refund
(3) No Show：no refund Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Прокат велосипедов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>