Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings are always to be paid in advance.
50% of the total amount is required to confirm the reservation. The balance will be paid 4 weeks before arrival. The booking can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 3 weeks before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Welcome to Hostel One Basilica, our 2nd hostel in Budapest.
Our team of friendly international staff are determined to show you the best possible time in this incredible city. We are ideally suited for those who are looking to be social, and have fun!
Reception is open 24/7, and our knowledgeable receptionists are always around to offer great advice or simply have a chat.
Each night, after our delicious FREE family-style dinner, we gather everyone together to play drinking games, before our staff take you out to enjoy Budapest’s best parties and famous Ruin Bars.
Our hostel is one of the oldest buildings in the city, with high ceilings and huge rooms. Each dorm has spacious lockers, and well-built bunks. Our location is absolutely unbeatable - you can’t get more central than this!
We have a variety of different mixed dorms, a female-only dorm as well as a twin and double-private room. Our common areas include our large, beautiful kitchen and our comfy lounge-room with a view!
From 1st May - 31st October every year, we have an age limit of 18 - 39 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
There’s no curfew, all we ask is that you respect your fellow guests during your stay.
For FREE we offer: city maps, WiFi, family-style dinners, computers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception, tourist information, lockers, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron
For a small price we offer: towel & padlock rental (600 HUF / 2 EUR each), padlocks for sale (1500 HUF / 5 EUR), and laundry service (2000 HUF / 6.5 EUR)
Come stay with us to see what we're all about!
Please read our “Things to note” below, before making a booking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Второе, Сеть хостелов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>