Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Non Refundable booking, if no show will be charged full fares to credit card.
If standard rate, must cancel 72 hours before arrival. If later than this range will be charged for 1st night stay. Credit card must provide Name, Expiry and CVC code.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Opened in late January 2020, Our Hostel aims to provide a nice, relaxing and social stay in Yangon, the former capital of Myanmar. It is located in heart of the city close to the Yangon River. We are Eco green, economic price and the most minimum power consumption for the green environment while we are achieving the maximum facilities and the best services for our customers. Our objective is to save energy, save the world.
Reception is available for your service. The staff are always here to help you. They are trained and knowledgeable, whether you need tips for sightseeing, bus and boat bookings, or recommendations around the wonderful city of Yangon. Bicycles are available for rent on request. Car rental is available. The lobby has a convenient sitting area for greeting and chatting with new friends from around the world with internet wifi free with power sockets, no need to worry for your battery run out.
You can do late check-in but an additional charge will be incurred after 0000 hours.
Air-Conditioned Rooms: We offer 6 beds female dorms private room with electronic key card system. We have single pods for solo traveler, super single pods for XXL size traveler, we offer only king size pods for families 2 adult+1 child or two adult. All of our pods are non-smoking, furnished with 9” high single spring mattress. We provided with Smart TV , mini fridge, Pabx telephone, cupboard with long glass, sofa and chair., private lockers with electronic key lock system,
As you are staying in Condominium, no worry for Security. 24 hours’ security at ground floor and lift, Main entrance door with your finger print unlock system, all room with electronic key card system
-Free simple breakfast (toasts, coffee, fruits, jam / butter or buffet breakfast or Myanmar breakfast on request )
-Free unlimited internet wifi everywhere in Hostel. Free water flow and coffee as well.
- 24 hours electricity with back up 50 KVA emergency generator, Due to electricity break down, no need to worry which we offer facilities for guests including two lifts.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 14:00 on ward any time.
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs (Our reception lasts until 00:00 mid night and opens at 07:00AM. If you need to arrive between 00:00-07:00, you can make a phone call for extending service hours. Manager will arrange for you.)
4. Payment: cash only at the moment. Credit cards (Visa, Master,) will be activated soon, under process due to newly open Hostel .It will be ready on late January 2020.
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 72 hours (3 days) before you arrival. In the event of late cancellation/no Show, you will be charged first night by accommodation if you book on standard price (refundable) . If you book on non-refundable price( cheapest offer) , we will deduct your full length of you stay you had booked.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking but we offer designated smoking area with city view.
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
12. We will allow you to take shower even after you check out due to your flight timing. You can keep the luggage as well.
. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>