Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
From our hostel you can visit Quito’s best asset - its beautiful Historical Center. All the main sites and attractions are within an easy 20-30 minutes walk! Our location near Park Alameda also gives our clients easy access to the 3 main bus lines. These are the Trole line (green stations), the Ecovia line (red stations) and the Metrobus which runs along Avenida América.
Hotel Revolution is a small capacity (22 people) chilled out hostel in the historical part of Quito. HR is in a colonial type house with wooden floors & decorative plaster ceilings. We have several common areas: a comfortable TV lounge with lots of DVDs, a rooftop terrace with tables and a great view, and a bar/common room where you relax over a few drinks and socialize.
Guests who want to save money and cook their own meals can make use of our fully equipped kitchen. We offer free coffee and tea to all of our guests. We have two computers with internet access for guest usage and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel. We have plenty of bathrooms and showers with lots of hot water. Our hostel provides a non-smoking indoor environment. Smokers can use the balcony or the terrace.
We do not have 24 hour reception because of our smaller size. The earliest check-in is 8.00 am and the latest is 23:00. There is NO CURFEW. Everyone is given the front door key. If your flight arrives after 22:00 you need to pre-arrange a pickup
from the airport with us so you can check-in to the hostel after 23:00.
* There is some noise from passing traffic as Los Rios is a major street.
* We are officially within the historical centre of Quito which is quieter at night. If you
want to stay where the clubs and higher priced restaurants are consider staying in La
Mariscal (but it is only 10 minutes bus/cab ride away if you want to visit.)
* A Valid passport is required by all guests.
* Consider lengthening your stay in Quito by becoming a Volunteer. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Настольные игры
Первое, Страна Ecuador
Первое, Страна Ecuador
Первое, Страна Ecuador
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>