Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy: 24 hours
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We offer twenty-two beds in four shared rooms and also up to ten private rooms for two - three people. If you´re a smaller group or have children, we can offer two private rooms, each for the maximum of five people.
We welcome backpackers from all over the world, both individuals and small groups. If you´re looking for a poshy hotel, you might want to look elsewhere.
We no longer welcome pets.
There is a shared kitchen with some basic equipment, which is free to use for your cooking. The staff at the reception will tell you where to find the closest grocery shop.
Our staff will do their best to answer all the questions you might have, including where to find the best bear, cheapest drinks, crazy parties and delicious food. We want you to enjoy your stay in Pilsen and do our best to meet any extra requirements, if it´s in our power.
What can we offer?
English speaking staff
free city map with all important places (pubs, bars, cafés, restaurants)
shared kitchen with basic equipment
2pm - 10pm reception
borrowing a towel
parking in a private parking lot (5€ per night) Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>