Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
As this is no Party-Hostel,and we try to keep a good relationship with the neighbours,we can only accept groups,that keep a fairly low noise level after midnight.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
+ Great roof terrace with views of mountains, sea and the town.
+ Free use of hiking boots, a mountain bike, warm cloth, hats, gloves if you want to go to Mount Teide.
+ Perfect location for hikers set right in the middle of the three main hiking areas: Anaga, Teno and Teide can be reached in about an hour.
+ Community kitchen free coffee, tea, oil, vinegar...SUPERMARKET just around the corner.
+ Bus stop for bus to the beach one minute walk away
+ No party hostel we try to let ourselves sleep between midnight and morning.
+ Lots of information about hikes, buses, places to go from the Hostel owner who is also a Hiking Guide.
+ Fast Fiber Optic Interne
Advise about arrival time.
Important: As there is No permanent reception, let us know in case your stated arrival time changes.
Not a real Party Hostel - we try to let each other sleep between midnight and 8 in the morning.
Check in time: 9 to 13 and 18 to 22 hours.
No Credit Cards accepted. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>