Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Pago total de la reserva de 1 noche a través de Paypal
Additional Terms and Conditions
Si cancela en un plazo menor a 48 Hs. se cobrará un día completo de estadía por toda la reserva
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hostel Kaiken is located in El Chaltén. El Chaltén is a village within Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina’s Santa Cruz province. It’s a gateway to trails surrounding the peaks of Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy to the northwest. Near Fitz Roy, a path leads to the Laguna de los Tres viewpoint. Just northwest of the village, the shores of Laguna Capri offer mountain views. Shops line San Martín, one of the village’s main streets.
Kaiken Hostel is a small family business and has 4 bedrooms (3 rooms with two bunks, ie, quadruple and a triple) with two shared bathrooms, kitchen, living room. Service has Wifi, TV, microwave, hot water, central heating.
Hostel Kaiken's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash- NO CREDIT CARD.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 07:00 to 24:00. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>