Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The origin of Japanese public bath can be traced back to 13 century. It was a bath for monks purifying their body at shrine. When the monks opened the shrine baths to the public, Sento (Japanese public bath) culture was began. 'Showayu' is one of the Sento. When you stay at Hostel moku-moku, it is a great chance to take a bath at Showayu without additional fee.
There is a free space that the guests can use as a living room.
Let us enjoy events, some foods and drinks.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: from 08:00 to 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled or modified 2 days before the arrival, 30% of the full balance will be charged.
(3) If cancelled or modified 1 days before the arrival, 50% of the full balance will be charged.
(4) If cancelled or modified on the arrival date or in case of No-Show, 100% of the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: Hostel moku-moku cannot accept staying of the child only, except with a parent or a guardian.
6. Reception Hours: from 08:00 to 10:00 and 15:00 to 21:00.
7. No smoking in the entire building.
8. Pets are not allowed. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>