Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
the customer will pay 50% of the total of the reservation in case of no show.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At Hostelima you’ll find clean, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, on both dormitories and private rooms.
The place is well-known for its family feeling and famous party vibes.
Hostelima’s in-house restaurant serves a variety of freshly cooked dishes that keeps your wallet within budget.
The Bar, which serves all types of drinks and house cocktails, is where the nightly party usually starts. Backpackers from all the hostels in the area gather to drink with us before hitting some of Lima’s hottest parties, many that are sponsored by Hostelima.
The 3-floors hostel, which has been running from 2008, hosts more than 50 backpackers who enjoy its large playzone with arcade machines, the chill-out area where people rest, talk and challenge Sony’s Playstation, the Bar-Lounge and of course the spacious rooftop which is one of the coolest hangout spots in the area.
The knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist with tourist information, flight and bus tickets booking, attractions planning and much more! Don’t forget to ask for the hostel’s pickup service straight from the arrivals hall of Lima’s airport. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>