Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Except for group reservations, cancellationskost
paymant: according to the arrangement
for whole group are 30% after the booking 45 days, 70% of the total amount 15 days before arrivel dates will be cgarged.
otherwise can you cancel some persons( 1-3) free.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The quiet rooms at the Hotel Alt Dsseldorf have a private bathroom and a TV.
The breakfast buffet in the hotel is served every day in the separate breakfast room. Furthermore, lots of restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas of the Hotel Alt Dsseldorf
The Heinrich-Heine-Allee subway station is just 40 yards from the Hotel.
* If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled or modified later the first night will be charged.
* In case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
**Special Event conditions**
For the fair periods we will apply special cancellation policies:
The booking has to be cancelled at least 7 days prior arrival, late cancellations and no shows will be charged for the first night stay
Wire and Tube
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type no extra beds available.
* All children are welcome.
* All children under 11 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
* All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
* All older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night per person for extra beds.
* Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Комната для багажа
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>