Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
rooms with kitchenette and a great restaurant.
Start your day at the rich breakfast buffet before you set out to explore the impressive Hungarian capital or for successfully doing business.
In the Janos restaurant you can experience tasty traditional Hungarian cuisine.
The helpful staff is always there to provide you with any information you may need to spend a rewarding stay in Budapest.
Many major sights can be reached within a few minutes. The public bus takes guests right down to the famous Vaci street in the heart of
Budapest (only 3 stops). The hotel is situated on the Buda side, only a few minutes’ walk away from Gellert Hill and not far from Castle Hill.
The Keleti Train Station is to be found 4 km from the hotel, reachable easily via a bus.
Soak in the 01. Budavár vibe: a great choice for travellers interested in history, culture and monuments.
Hotel Charles policies & conditions;
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
- Breakfast: 13 Euro / person / day -- rich buffet breakfast
- Check in from 2 pm
Check out until 11 am
- Luggage room is available - free of charge.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
- VAT included.
- City tax has to be paid at the reception.
- Parking: 10 Euro/car/day – in a closed parking area
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обслуживание номеров (в определенные часы)
- Прокат велосипедов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>