Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The hotel's 85 rooms with a contemporary and glamorous decor, lead us to an environment of peace, calm and tranquillity. All have air conditioning, a minibar, a flat-screen TV and a safe. It should be noted that the hotel has Standard rooms, Terrace, Suite, Junior Suite and rooms adapted for people with disabilities.
Hotel Cristal Setúbal offers free WiFi in all areas and has a 24-hour reception, available to provide you with a wide range of services, including: shuttle service, car rental, taxi service and place for store luggage. It also has private parking open 24 hours a day (at an additional cost), the Cristal restaurant with a capacity for more than 200 people, a luxurious Bar where you can taste the traditional Moscatel of Setúbal and two multi-functional rooms (events/conferences).
Hotel Cristal Setúbal - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>