Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
From the hotel rooms you can see both the Amalfi Coast and Cilento Coast.You can enjoy your stay on the white sand beach sitting or lying out on comfortable lounges, under the beach umbrellas.
The dining room is very large and full of light and you can see the sea from it.Food is very simple; we only use organic products and local specialities: local hams, mozzarella d.o.c., mussles and sea foods. All food is cooked in our traditional way: no preservatives are added.
Some rooms overlook the sea others overlook the private pine wood.The rooms are very comfortable with private bathrooms, TV
sets and telephones; they are non very hot: anyway there are ceiling fans and some rooms have air conditioning too.Our guests can forget traffic jams, tourists crowds, parking problems; crowded beaches will be a distant memory.However, we must point out that the Archeological Area (with UNESCO
declared world Heritage listing) is only 2 Kms away as is the town center where you can find banks, post offices, supermarkets and local shops as well as flea markets.There are many possible one day trips, and all to marvellous spots like Capri (by hydrofoil from Salerno), Sorrento, Ercolano, Pompei as well as Padula, Palinuro, Marina di Camerota, the Pertosa Caves and the ruins of ancient Velia.Besides, if you ae lazy you can just visit closer
places like Agropoli, Capaccio, the Castelcivita caves, and last but not least the Greek Temples and the Archeological Museum.
THE PRIVATE BEACH
The use of the private equipped beach is included in the room rate.
You can enjoy your stay on the white sand beach sitting or lying out on comfortable lounges, under the beach umbrellas.
The hotel is surrounded by a large private green park; you can reach the beach through a private garden with wonderful flowers.
Food is very simple; we only use organic products and local specialities: local hams, mozzarella d.o.c., mussels and sea foods. All food is cooked in our traditional way: no preservatives are added. Some rooms overlook the sea others overlook the private pine wood.
It is the only hotel in Paestum and its surroundings which is situated 30 meters from the sea; with 2.500 square meters of white sand beach for only 13 rooms.
WE OFFER FREE ENTRANCE TO OUR PRIVATE BEACH!
Please note that local tax is applied for guests 18 and above, Eur 1,20 per person per night. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Air Conditioning
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>