Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Due to your preferences, you can enjoy beach or the poolside in day time.
Hush Hostel comes into prominence with access to all local public transportation lines that you can be in a breeze to be mobile at all-around city including Ölüdeniz with very affordable prices. (bus, minibus, sea-bus etc.) On the other hand, you can easily reach local restaurants and bars on foot.
At our outdoor kitchen, you will be able to cook and enjoy your meals.
All of our rooms have a balcony where you can read books and relax with fresh air otherwise you can also feel free to practice Yoga at out garden areas.
All our staff is your personal Concierge and all day time they are ready to assist about discover historical ancient ages at heart of Likya civilisation, local activities and tours.
Hush Hostel Fethiye - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9 am to 11 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Посудомоечная машина
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Обмен валюты
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>