Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Large If you’re staying at the Hutt Hostel, or thinking of staying with us, then please take a minute to read our Terms & Conditions. These exist to make the Hutt Hostel a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay.
1. Arrivals and Departures
Check-in is from 5pm-9pm. If you arrive before then please avail of our wonderful coffee shops/ restaurants/pubs/ and soak in your surroundings until we are open. Check-out is by 10am so please make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then. Luggage storage (free until 2.30pm) can be arranged with reception. If you’re late to check out then you’ll be asked to pay for another night, so make sure that alarm is set!
Please make sure to bring a valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport, government issued I.D. card or driving license. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget it!
3. Age Restrictions
Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (18 or over). Guests who wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book a whole dorm or private room. For guests aged 16 or 17 years of age, they can book into one of dorm rooms, but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).
4. Room allocation
– If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we’d suggest booking a private room or taking over a whole dorm.
5. Cancellation Policy The Hutt Hostel
If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours in advance of your arrival date. If you notify us any less than 48 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Front door Keys
You’ll be given a key-when you check-in which gives you access to the hostel . If you lose your key you will be charged £5 to replace it– so please keep it safe!
7. Guest Behaviour
– The comfort, safety and security of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund.
– Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
8. No Smoking
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Hutt Hostel building. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area at the Hutt Hostel. Any guest found smoking inside the building, outside of the designated areas, will be fined £50.00 and will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued for the stay.
9. No Drugs
Drug use is illegal in Northern Ireland. Any guest found using drugs within the Hutt Hostel building will be fined £250. He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
10. NO Alcohol
– Alcohol may not be consumed within the Hutt hostel building.
11. Personal Property
It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. The Hutt Hostel accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage.
12. Damage to the Hutt Hostels’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse the Hutt Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
13. Your Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise our responsibility to keep confidential at all times any information about you which we acquire in connection with your application. We will protect your personal information to an equivalent high standard. Please note however that our responsibility is necessarily limited to protection by us of information which we obtain.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
14. Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
15. Group Booking
-Group Booking Policy - A Good Care DEPOSIT of £100 needs to be given to us either by cheque or cash. Your deposit of £100 will be given back to you after your stay as long as there has been no damage to our property.
Money will be deducted if;
-Members of group are misbehaving in or outside the building, being noisy or causing damage to the property
-Underage group members (under 18) are drinking alcohol
-Interfering with fire alarm or smoking in the room
-The Bus driver is not following coach instructions
-Keys are lost
This list is not conclusive.
-Group payment terms: A first instalment of 50% of the full booking value must be paid to confirm the reservation.
-The remaining will need to be paid at least 1 month before the group arrival date.
-Group leader’s responsibilities: The group leader must ensure that the whole group co-operates fully with our staff if, for example, the building needs to be promptly evacuated.
-organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
-We do not offer coach parking, please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival.
In the unusual circumstance that more people arrive with your group than have been booked with us, we will try and accommodate the extra people but they will be asked to pay out single booking rack rate at check-in.
16. Group Cancellation Policy
Please note that our group cancellation policy is 28 days before the group’s arrival. A refund cannot be given if notice of cancellation is given after outside of this period. For all group bookings 50% of the payment must be made in order to reserve your booking.
(As this is a deposit it is non-refundable even if a cancelation occurs).
17. Corporate Accounts
We do not have or hold corporate accounts with anyone however, we understand that some customers hold business / government corporate accounts. Therefore you must book in advance and payment must be received in full prior to arrival date. We do not accept late payments. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
18. In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
19. Booking a client at the Hutt Hostel, regardless if any signature given, is acceptance of the above important points.
groups will be required to pay a good care deposit on arrival.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Do I need to bring photographic I.D ?
A. Yes- Passport or an electoral Id
Q. How much per person per night for a group of 6 people or more?
A. £20 per person per night. The price goes up if the booking decreases to less than 6 people. This price is only available f you make a direct booking with the hostel itself.
Q. Does the price include breakfast?
A. The price includes a simple but wholesome breakfast – tea/coffee, bread an assortment of jams some cereals. We also have a fully equipped kitchen, a relaxing lounge area and dining facilities.
Q. How many can the Hutt hostel accommodate?
A. We have just expanded the Hutt hostel from 40 to a 72 bed occupancy level!
Q. Do I need to bring a towel? Yes
Q. Do I need to bring bedding?
A. No, we provide fresh clean bedding.
Q. Is there locks on the hostel dorm doors and is their lockers?
At current we have no locks on our dorm doors.
Guests are asked to bring their own lock and pad for their stuff in the meantime.
Q. Do you provide parking?
No, however there is free public parking directly across the road from the hostel. If you would like to use it we would advise to arrive early to grab a space.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have a large laundry and drying room facility especially suited to the 'mucky' outdoor adventurer. A comfortable chill out lounge with a log burning stove and games room to help you relax complete with a full size pool table. A children’s adventure playground is located across the road from the hostel. There is also plenty of car parking close by.
Hutt Hostel is perfect for anyone seeking an adventure/seaside holiday and sampling the wide range of outdoor activities on offer nearby such as horse riding, rock climbing, hill walking and canoeing.
The Hutt Hostel, Newcastle provides budget accommodation designed to meet the needs of people who love the outdoors. We have excellent facilities combined with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The building has undergone major improvements to bring something fresh and exciting to Newcastle.
We provide simple, clean and affordable accommodation right in the Centre of Newcastle Town.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:30 to 21:00, earlier check in available if contact hostel directly.
Check out before 10:00 AM .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast NOT included.
Please follow COVID-19 Regulations in accordance to Northern Ireland Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>