Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Iguana Azul is rated the #1 hostel in Copan on Trip Advisor!
Guests have access to our highly rated next door garden cafe with hammocks + a lovely panoramic valley view where we serve the best natural + healthy + homemade breakfasts + lunches + dinners + snacks in Copan. Our garden cafe is rated the #1 Cafe in Copan on Trip Advisor! We also offer a massage pavilion with the absolutely best massages in town. Discounted rate for Iguana residents.
Our policy at Iguana Azul is that our guests come first. If you need a late check out - no problem. Store your backpack - no problem. Need help planning your itinerary for Copan + beyond - we are happy to help .. so you get the idea ... if you need something just ask any member of the Iguana Azul team + we will do our best - always - to make it happen! That's why we like to say .. at Iguana Azul backpackers rule!
Iguana Azul Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 7:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 6 USD per person per day.
Reception from 7:00 to 21:00 Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>