Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Inti Garden Cusco Boutique Hostel is located in a very special neighborhood, Santa Ana, with a lot of history and living customs, very close to everything, just 5 minutes walking to the main square and surrounded by important places such as the market of San Pedro where you will find food and good souvenirs, beautiful and cheap, money exchange, banks, beautiful viewpoints of the city such as San Cristobal, the white Christ and archaeological center of Sacasayhuman and many restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Enjoy female and mixed dorms as well as nice private rooms, ensuite and shared bathrooms, quiet, safe and clean, good mattresses, towels, toilet paper, soap, daily cleaning and free Wi-Fi. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Inti Garden Cusco Boutique Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Payment (Balance due) with credit cards or debit cards charge 5% extra
Payment (Balance due) with Paypal charge 6% extra
IGV(18%) Peruvian Taxes: Not Included
*Foreign Travelers don't pay IGV, just they needs to show Passport and Immigration card
Child friendly. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>