Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We offer quality twin, triple, 4 and 6 bedded rooms all with ensuite showers and washbasins. Please, contact us if you need a complete ensuite room.
The Youth Hostel team organize concerts and a range of activities in partnership with local associations … Discover with us the real soul of the European Capital!
WHAT CAN YOU FIND NEARBY THE HOSTEL?
-Museums/Art Galleries (Belgian Comic Centre, Fine Arts and Magritte Museums)
-Historical sites and main attractions (Royal Palace, Royal Park, Grand’ Place, Manneken Pis)
-Nightlife (St-Géry District, Mirano Club, Fuse Club, etc.)
-Shopping Centre/Markets (Rue Neuve and Avenue Louise – Place de Jeu de Balle)
SERVICES & FACILITIES
-Reception open from 8:00 am to 8: 00 pm / Bar-Reception open from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am.
-Room check in is available from 3:00 pm.
-Check out before 10:00 pm
-Free Internet (PCs) and WiFI
-Buffet breakfast always included in the overnight (including Local and organic food)
- 24/7 access to the hostel with your electronic key card / NO CURFEW
-Self-serve kitchen at your disposal
-Bar serving everyday fresh Belgian Craft Beer.
-Table Tennis, Air Hockey and Foosball
-Huge outdoor courtyard – unique in town
COVID-19 UPDATE: July, 6th 2020
We will be opening soon! Expected opening date: July, 6th 2020
At Jacques Brel Youth Hostel we carefully follow all the directives of the health authorities so we can all have a good and safe time.
Our top priority is the wellbeing and health of our guests and staff.
We have procedures and protocols in place so that you can relax in complete safety (isn't it cool all this?!). For this reason all members of our staff are trained to handle all situations that may happen in the hostel in the best possible way.
Hygiene and cleanliness are more than ever a priority at the hostels.
The whole team wash their hands constantly based on the recommendations of the health authorities. And you are encouraged to do the same.
Our housekeeping team adopts a strict follow up of the protocols of cleanliness and hygiene in our rooms and in the common areas. Basically, you will have a cozy bed all clean and fluffy every day you will pass with us!
In order for everyone to feel comfortable during their stay with us we all have to keep at least 1.5 meters away from other guests in the common areas (kisses and hugs are for later), avoid unnecessary contact (on arrival pay by card) and cover your mouth and nose with a mask in the common areas (the team is going to wear it, so follow the 2020 fashion trend as we do!) Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>