Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, our hostel will not accommodate any travelers who have recently been to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Italy, Iran, Singapore, and South Korea for less than 14 days or show any relevant symptoms of the infection. Upon the arrival, you will be required to present your passport with a valid visa in order to check in. To anyone who fails to comply these requirements, our hostel reserves the right to reject the stay.
Your kind understanding and cooperation will be fully appreciated.
If you are energetic, loving the off the beaten tracks, and ready to face the unexpected, then let us be your host and we will lead you to do things you wouldn’t usually do at home. In the past, we have taken our guests to see the king of Thailand on his coronation, witness locals ‘democratic protests, and climb to the rooftops of untold places to overlook the city, etc. Bangkok is very vibrant, and we are always eager to explore it with people who can share the same excitement and happiness together. We don’t do activities, we do ADVENTURES.
Not only we are often praised for our unique going outs, but also our guests like our comfortable rooms and convenient location. Our facilities and service including but not limited as below:
•24 hours front desk and accepting late check in
•a short walk away from Khao San Road, Chao Phraya river pier, and airport shuttle bus station. Walkable to Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and many more royal temples and museums
•free self-service breakfast
•a fully equipped kitchen in the common area
•a luggage room that allows you keep your bags before check in and after check out
•en-suit bathrooms in both dorms and rooms
•a laundry room with washing machines and dryers, and space for hanging cloths
•secure key card access to the hostel
•We do meditation in Wat Arun and cultural exchange with the kids from slum areas on every Monday. We go wake boarding on every Wednesday.
•A damaged deposit of 500 THB in cash is required upon check in
•Both cash and card payments (VISA, Mastercard) are accepted Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
Первое, Самые популярные Bangkok
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>