Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Located in Queretaro's downtown, just 1 block away from the “Templo de la Cruz” square which since its restoration has been filled with live, events and nice restaurants, 2 blocks away from 5 de Mayo where the Downtown’s bars and restaurants hot spot is and within 10 minutes walking distance from all the remaining downtown landmarks.
The hostel has with a private room and 4 and 6 people shared rooms and enough independent showers and bathrooms so waiting lines will never happen, special attention to cleaning is always taken to ensure a comfortable stay.
Jirafa Roja Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Arriving after 5 pm, we recommend that you email the property your estimated arrival time to ensure we can facilitate your check-in.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Free breakfast Included.
No 24-hour front desk. From 7 am to 11 pm.
No pets are allowed at this property. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Постельное белье не включено
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>