Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The house is large and comfortable on two floors. Despite the fact that you are in the city centre, here you will be safe and away from the city bustle. The interior of the house is carefully selected and painted in pleasant colours. On the ground floor, there is a large living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a small work space with a computer and a toilet.
On the second floor, there are two bedrooms with a large bathroom. When you exit to the balcony, you can enjoy your morning coffee or even an evening drink. Upon arrival, all our guests will receive a welcome package consisting of a bottle of wine and fresh fruit.
Kaiti's House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 42 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 42 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
No prepayment is needed.
The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel at any time. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
Check-in from 13:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The maximum stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>