Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Мы обожаем этот хостел! Он вызывает наше восхищение постоянно высокими оценками и отличным качеством своей работы.
Khaosan Kyoto Guest House
===Best Value for your stay in Kyoto ==
*3mins walk from Kawaramachi sta (Hankyu Line) where is the heart of Kyoto city.
*Free WiFi and guest PCs are available.
*Massive Japanese style living room is available for 24 hours.
*Fully equipped kitchen + free coffee, tea, green tea and some seasonings are provided.
*Laundry service with free detergent.
*Japanese and Western breakfast special discount ticket for the cafe near the hostel is available.
*Free luggage storage is available between 8am to 5pm.
*Free facility use (inc Shower, kitchen, Living room and Internet connection) before check-in and after check-out.
We do not offer luxury five star accommodations; however, our concept is Great Value, Comfortable, Clean, and Friendly for All Guests.
We believe that your stay with us would definitely be a pleasant one!!
==== LOCATION ====
* 3 minutes walk from Hankyu line Kawaramachi Station.
We are located in the heart of Kyoto! ( For Sightseeing, Eating, Shopping, and everything! )
Nishiki food market (5 mins)
Gion (15 mins)
Teramachi & Shinkyogoku shopping street (3 mins)
Manga Museum (20 mins)
Kiyamachi and Pontocho street for nightlife (10 mins)
Imperial palace (25 mins)
*Bus -1 ride 230 yen- -1 day buss pass 600 yen-
Kiyomizu-temple (15 mins)
Kinkaku-ji “ Golden pavilion (40 mins)
Ginkaku-ji “ Silver pavilion (20 mins)
Nijo Castle (15 mins)
Kyoto station (15mins)
Fushimi Inari shrine (10mins by Keihan line)
Arashiyama (25mins by Hankyu line)
Sanju-sangendo (5 mins by Keihan line)
Umeda[Osaka] (45 mins by Hankyu Line)
==== FACILITIES ====
* FREE PC and Wi-Fi access every floor
* Fully Equipped Kitchen and Japanese Tatami Living Room (24H)
* Shared Shower Rooms and toilets (Shampoo and body soap are provided)
* FREE Tea and Coffee
* FREE Security lockers in shared dorm rooms
* Linens included Pillow, Bedsheets, and Blankets
Thank you for your attention! We are looking forward to receiving your booking soon!!
Don't worry Backpackers!
Be Happy @ Khaosan Kyoto!
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1, 2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Первое, Малая сеть хостелов
Первое, Малая сеть хостелов
Третье, Континент Asia
Первое, Страна Japan
Третье, Континент Asia
Пятое, Крупнейший хостел мира
Крупнейший хостел мира
Khaosan Kyoto Guest House говорит
There are a bunch of cafes, restaurants, bars, karaoke places and clubs near our guesthouse and you can enjoy Kyoto whole day.
We would like to talk and share wonderful memory with you, please do not hesitate to ask us any questions!
We try our best to offer one of the most pleasant stay during your trip!
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>