Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our central location is a perfect place to explore Moscow from within.
only 10 mins away by foot is one of the oldest streets of the city:
2 metro stations nearby on foot:
- Smolenskaya: 10 mins (right at the beginning of Arbat)
- Kievskaya: 15 mins (Direct train from Vnukovo airport)
Kremlin is just 2 metro stations away and Gorki Park 20 mins on foot.
Each bed has it's own spacious locker with a key, as well as a curtain for some extra privacy. Inside your hub you will also have a lamp and a wall plug.
What we offer:
-Exlcusive Russian souvenirs
-Coffee & Tea
-Fresh bed linen & towel.
-24 h reception
We want to help you as much as we can during your time in Moscow so we also provide city maps, sim cards and metro cards as well as our total availability to give you the best advice about the city's dynamic and its numerous attractions like museums and monuments.
Kon Tiki Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>