Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Lake Lodge is a friendly hostel built in typical Swiss chalet style and lies directly on the shores of the picturesque bay of Iseltwald, a village which has been able to maintain its traditional customs. The idyllic fishing village on the south shore of the Lake Brienz is still tranquil and unspoiled. Although Interlaken with all its touristic attractions and shopping opportunities is accessible by car within only 10 minutes. The bus goes hourly to Interlaken where one can find optimal train connections to anywhere in the world including the airports in Zürich, Basel and Geneva.
Enjoy the breathtaking sight of the mountains and lakeside in the beautiful Berner Oberland with a view of the Lake Brienz, the Snail Island and the amazing mountain scenery stretching from the Harder towards “Hasli” and around the “Brienzer Rothorn”.
Here one can enjoy pure relaxation either by grilling or just chilling out in the garden or on the private beach. In between you can take a refreshing dip in the Lake Brienz or enjoy the surroundings with a ride on the historical paddle steamer “Lötschberg”. Nature lovers will find countless hiking and bike paths at their disposal as well as alpine summits within easy reach. Even for those who want an adrenaline-kick there is a wide choice of adventure sports, such as parachute jumping, paragliding, hang gliding, river rafting, bungee jumping and much more. Our house guests have kayaks at their disposal for only CHF 18.00.
We offer a selection of low-priced overnight accommodations starting at CHF 21.00 single, double, 3-, 4- bed rooms, as well as 2 dormitories and tents (7&10 beds). Book the appropriate Adventure Package now at a special price direct by contacting us.
Peace and quiet. Security and spontaneity. Here is the “world still in order” stress and crime are unknown here by us in Iseltwald.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Check in from 4.00 pm until 9.00 pm (please inform us about late arrivals)
Check out until 10am
Towels: CHF 3.00
Breakfast Not Included
Free Tea and coffee
Visitors Taxes not included
The Lake Lodge Team looks forward to your visit!
See you soon in Iseltwald! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>