Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Located in the municipality of Santa fe de Antioquia, a city of Spanish colonial architecture founded in the year of 1541 by Marshal Jorge Robled counts with a sober and austere historical centre, a national patrimony. The hostel is in the middle of a tropical dry forest. From the hostel you can take several routes to practice trekking and short or long horseback riding to observe the flora and fauna. 7 kilometres away is the western bridge, a suspension bridge built in 1895 and unique in its style.
It has 4 private rooms for couples, two independent bungalow cabins and a shared bungalow; all bungalows have their kitchen equipped. The rooms share a kitchen and TV room and dining room. It has a large pool and kiosk. In addition, other services such as the permanent coffee station, bbqs, hammocks and parking. Our motto is rest and tranquillity very close to everything.
Las Cabanas de Pino Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 09:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 14:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
9:00 am-10:00 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Washing machine
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- Посудомоечная машина
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>