Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Saphan Khwai (Thai: สะพานควาย) is a major road intersection in the Sam Sen Nai Subdistrict, Payathai District, Bangkok, Thailand. The surrounding neighborhood is studded with many apartments and is best known for its many shops and markets. It is served by the BTS skytrain service at Saphan Khwai Station. From the 1960s, as the urban zone of Bangkok grew, the land which once had been countryside, mostly rice farming, became urbanized with more residential and commercial areas. Recently, because of the Sky Train, many high rise condos are being built and sold to the new gen x and the Millennials.
Located steps away from BTS-Saphan Kwai station, Le Bonheur Poshtel provide variety of twin rooms as well as dormitory rooms for our guests. All guest rooms are air conditioned, with free Hi Speed Wi-Fi for Internet access. All bathrooms have hot shower and free amenities, including shower gel and shampoo. Towels are included. Shared pantry with fridge, microwave and cold/hot drinking water is available to all guests.
We have free WiFi and friendly stuff who are always ready to help.
1. Check in: 14.00. Valid National ID/Passport required upon check in.
2. Check out: 12.00 noon.
3. We receive both cash and credit card. Due balance of prepayment is requested at the time of checking in.
4. FREE Cancellation Deadline: 3 days.
5. Reception Hours: 8.00-22.00.
6. Breakfast Hours: 7.00 - 9.30.
7. No smoking and durians allowed in room and throughout the premise, except on the rooftop garden.
8. Quiet time after 22.00.
9. Rooftop Garden Hours: 7.00 - 23.00.
10. A family traveling with children under 18 recommends booking a private room. Kid under 6 years old, shares bed with parent, is free of charge. There will be ฿ 200.- extra charge for each kid over 6 but not more than 12 years old, shares bed with parent.
11. Due to our room size limitation, an extra bed request is not possible.
12. Confirmation of reservations will be notified by the hostel via email.
13. Any changes to an existing reservation including arrival times/dates, please contact the hostel directly.
14. Visitors or unregistered guests are not allowed in the resident area.
15. The hostel reserves the rights to terminate any stay and demands certain guest to leave the property in case of violating any regulation of the hostel, committing any illegal action or causing any nuisance to other guests.
16. The hostel reserves the right to charge for any damage caused by guest against any of the property.
17. For common safety, smoking or using of fire or gas in the building are strictly prohibited.
18. For privacy and peaceful stay of all guests, please be advised that the tourist who seeks for sexual activities are not welcomed.
18. Please note that the facility has no elevator. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Игровая комната
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>