Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Le Nomade is run by an lban+French Couple with the travel knowlegde and experience of local customs and travel information around Kutching and Borneo as a whole.
Travelling in Sarawak can be exhausting with it's wide diversity of travel attractions, you'll be glad to come home to Le Nomade and will always feel that you will have warm welcome. We are always proud about the time and space that we offer our guests as well as the opportunity for the guests to mix around with other fellow travellers and exchanging ideas and experience and stories they acquired through their travels. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>