Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations, late changes and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Valid passport is required to check in.
Please note that as per the local law, Egyptian and Arab nationals cannot stay in dormitory rooms.
Hostel taxes are included in the rates. Tax: 15%.
Payment is due full upon arrival. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Cash.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Limitless Hostel is designed as one of the largest independent dormitory Hostels in Downtown.
We can see the real meaning of happiness through providing a unique service with care, love, passion that guests enjoy, find truly memorable and feel like home sweet home.
At Limitless we have one simple goal; to create a great hostel experience that guests enjoy and find truly memorable. This demands that we place guest satisfaction and safety at the heart of everything we do.
Our guests love to gather in the outdoor area, such a space that describes our Egyptian archaeological sites and fragrant history through valuable paintings and antiques as one of our hostel environmental mood strength.
If you've never been to Cairo before, it can be quite an overwhelming and intimidating place, also You can book travel & tours at our travel desk, so why not let us make it easy for you?
From LIMITLESS here our guests can walk to most of the attractions downtown has to offer. You can reach Egyptian Museum, Cairo Tower and some other archaeological sites are Nearby In addition of famous restaurants, cafes and nightclubs as well. However, our talented friendly travel desk will help you with all your inquires.
Our simple functional rooms can sleep one to six guests in single beds. Since our vision is about having fun, experiencing different cultures and meeting new people, We do use bunk beds in our rooms.
Every room is air-conditioned. Most rooms will share bathrooms down the hall and the bathrooms are cleaned constantly.
One kitchen, a dining room and a lounge complement our common areas.
Our guests also enjoy:
FREE WI-FI throughout the entire property.
FREE continental breakfast, served from 8 am to 11 am. You will be welcome to enjoy a variety of bagels, Eggs, Cheese, Jam, fresh fruits, coffee, milk and tea.
FREE oriental Egyptian breakfast on Wednesday & Friday. Our “All You Can Eat” oriental breakfast event has been our tradition since our opening.
Lockers in the room for your valuables with your own padlock.
Linen and towels (one bath towel per guest) are provided.
Luggage storage is available.
Check in time: 12:30 PM
Check out time: 11:30 AM
Credit cards accepted
Taxes are included
The Limitless hostel wants to share the fun with you. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>