Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Those of us who work here are like one big family - as such, this is the way we treat our guests.
All the rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. They have hot water 24 hours, cable TV, A/C, and modern bathrooms with bathtubs. Those are just the necessities - as a special extra
There are all types of rooms to choose from:Double, Twin, Triple or Family rooms
Getting information about all kinds of tours that meet many styles and budgets for every traveler is easy!!! Just ask our helpful staff at reception. Our main focus is on Halong Bay and Sapa Tours. We are more than happy to arrange some great day trips and excursions around Hanoi and to the surrounding villages for you.
Our number one priority is giving all of our guests an excellent holiday in Hanoi.
*Even if you are not staying with us overnight, and are just between trips and need to freshen up, you have free access to our shower facilities
*Free Tour Information.
- SE Asian Visas and Visa Extensions
- Domestic and International Flights
- Train and Bus Tickets
- Vietnam Tours (Halong Bay & Sapa)
- Motorcycle Rentals
- Airport Pick-up and Drop off
- Foreign exchange Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Почтовые услуги
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги Факса
Первое, Страна Vietnam
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>