Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our boutique resort is located in a natural environment, only 20 minutes from the centre of Chiang Mai. Our resort is very family friendly with salt water swimming pool, trampoline, games, bicycles. Every teak wood bungalow in traditional Thai style raised from the ground has a double bed(180 cm) and a bunk bed. It is perfect suitable for a 4 person family, but if you like we can add an extra bed for a child.
Inside the bungalow you will find air conditioning, a fridge filled with drinks, a private bathroom with rain shower and we have a hot water system (so not the usual system where the water does not get warm in the cool season ). All windows and doors have mosquito screens so if you do not like air-conditioning you can leave them open and sleep with the sounds of the nature. All bungalows have a very big private balcony with comfortable benches and underneath the bungalow you can relax in a hammock. We focus on safety, that is why every bungalow is equipped with an electrical safety cut.
Within our restaurant you can enjoy typical Thai food, but we also serve Dutch kroket and frikandel for example. Free Wifi is usable in all our bungalows and since we use this internet connection also for our tour office at this location, it is always fast. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>