Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No-refund for cancellation, reduction in numbers, cancellation and no-show. No modification of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The basic triple and quadruple rooms are budget rooms in the annexe, very simple and basic.
Ideal for students looking for an affordable and still clean and fully refurbished accommodation with private ensuite. Breakfast is Not included.
The Locanda is an ancient eighteenth century house which has been completely renovated. We offer pleasant rooms decorated in the 1700's Venetian style each of which has air-conditioning, telephone, wall-safe and a modern bathroom with shower, sanitary units and hairdryer.
The open beams of the ceilings and the decor created by the able hands of Venetian Craftsmen make every single piece of our hotel a little work of art. The luminous windows look onto the 'Barbaria delle Tole' and the 'Calle dell'Ospedaletto' in front of which is the 'Chiesa dei Derelitti', whose facade is rich with marble and sculptures. It was built as a project for Baldassare Longhena.
Breakfast (fresh-baked croissants, bread-rolls, butter, jam, fruit juice, tea, coffee or hot chocolate) (non included for the Basic Rooms) is delivered conveniently by room service at the time required by the guests.
For a total immersion into the atmosphere of ancient Venice what scenery can mirror the luminosity of the water and the delicate reflection of the lagoon colours? Only Murano glass and the elegance of eighteenth century style Venetian furniture which furnishes every room.
This furniture is only of small dimension and a particular form. It is curved and harmonious, typical of the baroque style developed in the lagoon. Their bodies seem to fill with air and then rise vertically, almost to recall the slow rise and flow of the lagoon waters. The light colour bestows a particular luminosity on which you will see the artist's decorative fantasies of light floral decoration.
Please note: No kitchen, no microwave, no boiling water for cooking.
The twin room is the Economy Room of the Locanda, i.e. a quite small room with 2 separate beds (head to foot), not a double bed!. Altough nice, luminous and fitted with private bathroom, it is best for 2 boys or 2 girls looking for a budget accommodation! If you book this room please do not expect a double room!
Check-in from 2 pm until 9 p.m. only (or please advise in case of late arrival).
City Tax Euro 3,00 per person per night Посмотреть внутренние правила
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>