Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations 2 days before arrival are free of charge (excluding deposit), otherwise we charge 100%.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Bed linen cost 2,50 (compulsory)
The city of Dresden is charging a lodging tax of 6% of the amount for the individual overnight stay, which will be added to your accommodation cost.
7:00h - 18:00h
Check in is possible from 15:00h and check out until 11:00h.
Late Check- in (after reception hours) is also possible. Please contact us in time and we will tell you, where to find your room key!
- a rich breakfast buffet (7,00 Euro)
- tea and cookies for free
- towels for rent (1,50 Euro)
- city maps
- games and books
- Internet access, free Wifi in the common rooms
- hair dryer Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Постельное белье не включено
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Услуги Факса
- Игровая комната
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>