Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Are You Ready Foooor:
- the most famous and most sunniest island in the whole Croatia
- the mother of Lavander fields and great sea food, beautiful women (and men! ;))
- the soul of the party in this Adriatic area
If your answer is yes - you're at the right place! :D
Luka's Lodge is one of the longest running and best hostels in Hvar and the owner, Luka, was born and raised right here and has all the inside tips for exploring this beautiful island. On the other side, hostess Rada will show you the best places where to hang out during the day, party until the dawn, throw yourself into the sea (and not break any bones!!!) or just run away from the crowds and recharge your batteries (and then repeat all the steps :D)
**** FOR YOUR BEST EXPERIENCES, WE OFFER *****
*** HVAR PUB CRAWL - we are official Hvar's Pub Crawl partners! Come, see and crawl with us to Carpe Diem, after hours of partying and good booze! ;) (Rada will get you there, but you'll have to return by yourself :)
*** Many BOAT TOURS (Blue and Green cave tour with 3 more islands, South Hvar's tour with 5 spots, Sunset tour for couples with secret sunset spots, wine and snacks... sounds romantic? :D)
*** Lavander field's and other city tours (visit Stari Grad, Jelsa and Vrboska with Luka - the owner. There's no good spot that he doesn't know about :D)
*** BOAT RENTALS (boats 5hp - 20hp, speedboats - 150hp and 250hp) - Make your own private tour with or without skipper! (Nautical driver's licence needed!!!)
*** VEHICLE RENTAL - rent scooters, quads, cars and bikes to explore the other equally stunning towns, riding through olive trees and fields of lavender by yourself - aadventuree tiimeee!
Luka's Lodge is more than just a hostel, we pride ourselves on making you feel at home: you won't want to leave!
We are located a short 5 minute stroll from the town centre and the closest beach is 2 minutes away. Our terrace has stunning views of the sea, Carpe Diem island and the Pakleni islands! We offer spacious, clean dorms and private rooms with ensuite and shared bathrooms.
All rooms have access to:
- lockable storage (free!)
- air conditioning;
- towels (free!)
Free Wifi throughout the whole hostel.
*** Reception works from 9 am until 8 pm (later check-ins are possible, but let us know if you plan to arrive after 10.30pm) ***
* Free luggage storage
* Check-out time: 10.30am
* No curfew
* Payment in CASH only (Kuna or Euro)
* Silent hours 11 pm - 07 am
Luka's Lodge has everything you would want from an island hostel:
- a fully equipped kitchen;
- laundry service;
- common areas where you can soak up the sun or nice shady spots to chill out;
- board games and cards are available for when the hangover is too much;
- book exchange
- free beach towels and shoes
- additional beach equipment (beach balls, beach rugs, water matresses and more!) FOR FREE!
We love Hvar and we know you will too!
Follow us on Facebook (Luka's Lodge Hostel) and Instagram (lukaslodgehostel)!
Recommended by Lonely Planet 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Recommended by our previous guests 1988 - (still counting ;) Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Обмен валюты
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>