Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our newly renovated building combines the typical Porto architecture with a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Magnolia Porto Hostel offers 10 comfortable and bright bedrooms with the original wooden floors, divided in Double rooms, Twin rooms, Family rooms for 3 or 4 persons, 4 bed mixed dormitories and 6 bed female dormitory - all ensuite or private bathrooms.
Our Magnolia Porto Hostel offers our guests diferent spaces and a lovely garden, where not only you can enjoy friendly meals, but can also be the perfect cozy refuge for the rainy days or the ideal spot to relax outdoors and meet people from all around the world.
We also provide free breakfast, free wi-fi, free lockers, free bed sheets and linen, as well as. for a small fee, we provide towels, also, we have a luggage storage available for our guests and a reception and information desk where our dedicated local staff will be on hand to do their best to ensure that your stay in Porto is a memorable one!
Check-in: 15:00h till 23:00h
Reception closes at 23h.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours
From March 1st 2018, the Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged in the city of Porto, which
consists of a charge of 2 euros per person per night and up to a
maximum of 7 nights. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>