Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please inform us about any changes of your travel plans 48 hours before arrival. Otherwise we will charge a cancellation fee of 50%.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups over 6 people we require a security deposit of 20%.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minors are welcome by the Manaus Jungle Hostel. As we are located deep in the Amazon jungle, all minors must be accompanied by one of their parents.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
For backpackers we offer accommodation in hammocks, but also a few suites with private bathrooms are available.
At night, flashlights and candles are needed, as we do not have any electricity in the jungle. The meals are regional, with regional breakfast and buffet-type lunch and dinner.
Depending on the activities, optional overnights in the jungle or in native houses are possible....
If you plan to stay for MORE THAN 1 NIGHT (= 2 DAYS) then check out our SPECIALS with discounts up to 40%.
The rate per night includes:
- transport (pickup from airport/port and transfer to the hostel in the jungle),
- meals (for 2 days)
- activities (for 2 days)
- bilingual guides (for 2 days)
CHECK IN is at 9 a.m. in the morning (departure of hostel transfer boat) and CHECK OUT at 6 p.m. in the evening (return of hostel transfer boat).
Customer can cancel 48 hours before arrival, otherwise we will charge the first night.
Payment options are cash or debit card.
We accept group bookings. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>