Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund of deposit if cancelled with less than 60 days from check in.
Balance to be paid on arrival except for special events, that should be paid as the special events terms and conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Advanced deposit of 50% to confirm booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our location is unbeatable: one block from Ipanema beach and a stone's throw from the Metro, bars, restaurants and shops of vibrant Rio neighbourhood. The Mango Tree is set in a 1930s colonial style house in a quiet residential area, where we offer a relaxing place to sleep, meet other travelers, and sip a chilled caipirinha. Here you will find the comforts of a guest house (sprung mattresses, 100% cotton sheets, towels, and a real Brazilian style breakfast) combined with the warm welcome and atmosphere of a backpacker hostel.
Our house has 5 luxury double rooms, 3 budget ensuite private rooms, 3 private rooms without ensuite and 5 dorm rooms all with 6 beds. All our rooms have air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Our double rooms come with soap, shampoo and conditioner. The dorm beds have thick mattresses and our showers are serviced by gas heated hot water for better pressure and no dodgy wiring!
Communal facilities include: our bar, patio gardens, BBQ, TV, free internet and WIFI, surf board and bike rental.
Start each day by enjoying your breakfast (not included) outside in our covered dining area before heading out for a day of sightseeing, adventure sports, or simply lazing around on Ipanema beach, which is only 50 metres away. On returning, why not sit around the garden sipping on capirinhas or fall asleep in a hammock underneath the mango tree. Check your email on our free internet access or sit in the lobby and enjoy a game with your friends.
If it is a specific trip you are after such as Sugarloaf Mountain, Corcovado, hang gliding or a tour of a Favela, then talk to our helpful English-speaking staff who can provide travel information, book tours and make recommendations. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>