Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The property faces the huge Guayas River and is across the street from Malecon 2000 riverside park, full of gardens, shops and cafes. Manso is close to Las Peñas, Cerro Santa Ana and la Zona Rosa. 15 minutes taxi or metro ride to the airport and bus station.
Noise-sensitive persons should keep in mind that we are located in a historic building with high acoustics. Also, we are in the center of a noisy city. You should also be aware that we operate in a building without stairs.
Offers day trips with cultural character in Guayaquils surroundings
Health-conscious cafeteria uses Andean grains to make nutritious & delicious hamburgers (quinua and lentil). Good variety of vegetarian healthy options. Also some seafood dishes (tuna and shrimp hamburger) plus some creations from our chef.
**Please note: Basic 8 Bed Mixed Dorm does not have AC**
** Please note: 12% taxes are NOT included in the final price. You need to add the 12% taxes to the remaining amount payable on arrival **
** Please note that we will pre-authorise cards before arrival date.
*** The deadline for cancellations is five (5 ) days prior to check in ( Ecuador Time , GMT -5) . Cancelled reservations after that time will be charged with 100% of the value of the entire reservation. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>