Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Matareva Beach Fales are located on the most beautiful beach of Upolu, a true hidden gem on the island.
Our beach is one of the largest white sandy beaches on the Island and has recently been recognised as a Marine Conservation Area. One of the projects that we’re developing is coral grading and replanting and we have many more projects in the pipeline to improve our environment for future generations to enjoy.
Our 16 beach fales and 5 cabins offer accommodation for individuals, couples, families and other groups. Stay with us and sleep in a traditional beach fale and experience waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the reef.
We offer easy water access suitable for children, swimming and snorkelling possibilities in all tides. Tasty food is available and at our beach bar you can enjoy a cold beer (or ice cream) whilst taking in a stunning sunset.
We also offer some unique activities such as exploring our lava tube, snorkelling in daytime and at nighttime, Savaia giant clams, joining us for Sunday church (Bahá'i) or learning about the traditional Umu.
Feel free to skip all of that and just relax on our white sandy beach with a coconut in your hand.
That’s what we call a HOLIDAY! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Забронировать обмен
- Открытая терраса
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>