Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Every group of more than 9 people must collect for check-in the security deposit of 20 EUR per person, which is fully refundable if no hostel rule is broken.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Favourite part of our hostel is definitely our amazing lounge with TV where our guests like to hang out together and have cool events with a good music and mood on. Our spacious kitchen is there for you with all the cooking amenities and free coffee and tea. Entire hostel is covered with high-speed WiFi.
Our guests are just awesome. Atmosphere is very cozy and positive as we provide only 22 beds. We have 2 female dorms with own female bathroom and 2 mixed dorms. Reception is open daily from 8 am till 12 pm.
How to reach McSleep Hostel Prague from the Airport:
Bus 119 from the Airport (“Letiště”) to metro station “Nádraží Veleslavín”. Then use green line metro station “Můstek”. On “Můstek” change the metro platform and go to yellow line platform, then use yellow line metro to station “Florenc”. Our hostel is only 4 min. walk from the metro station “Florenc”.
Ticket: 32 CZK (purchase in yellow vendor machines at a bus stop at then validate in the bus, ticket is valid for 1,5 hour for metro, trams, buses)
Time: 40 min.
Airport Express Bus (a recommended option)
Airport - Masarykovo nádraží - Náměstí republiky
Get off at Masarykovo nádraží and take a 5 min. walk to the hostel.
Ticket: 60 CZK (purchase from a driver in the bus)
Time: 30 min.
Private car transfer (a recommended option)
A private driver can wait for you at the airport arrival hall. Book in some advance needed through the website: (URL HIDDEN)
Price: 550 CZK
Time: 20 min.
Taxi from the airport (not recommended option)
Price: around 750 CZK
Time: 20 min.
We are more than happy to advise you best places for original Czech beer, sightseeing highlights, good restaurants, best bars and clubs to make your Prague experience just unforgettable. From time to time we organise some nice events. :-)
The hostel is located in a vibrant part of city centre. Nightlife hotspots, great restaurants and charming riverside is just round the corner. Stay with us! We can´t wait to host you!
For McSleep Hostel Prague - Marek, Ulvi, Richard, Tatiana, Peter
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Обмен валюты
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Ограничение по возрасту
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
- Налоги, включенные в стоимость
Payment upon arrival by cash EUR/CZK or a card
Check-in from 12 am to 11 pm, or before or later on a request with an extra charge of 10 EUR.
Check-out until 11 am .
Breakfast not included.
Reception open hours 11 am - 11 pm
No smoking. Smoking allowed only on a balcony.
Reception 9:00 - 24:00.
Non smoking. Smoking allowed only on the balcony.
We do not accommodate children.
We do prefer less than 5 people in a group for one booking.
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>