Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings a 50% deposit will be payable to confirm the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have a two large communal area within the house with a comfortable lounge area for watching TV. Or maybe the bar area with the pool table that's great fun to play. A large kitchenette that’s more than fully equipped. Enjoy a free breakfast . Enjoy reading your book in the sun or take advantage of the free and fast WiFi.
Mile Crunchers is located in the center of town, Walking distance from the beach and lighthouse which is situated next to the St Blaize Trail, A walking trail along the cliff edge. We also have a wealth of information on all activities within Mossel bay and the surrounding areas. Want go shark diving, sky diving, visit the museum, go surfing or visit the beach, we will help make it happen. Anything to make your stay as carefree as possible.
Mile Crunchers Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out 10:00 am.
Reception will be from 8am - 22:00
We can not accommodate children.
Bring your own alcohol bar, Baz Bus Tickets available, off road parking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>