Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Make the cancellation of the payment of the total of days of lodging to make the reservation.
- No pets
- Book before 2 days.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are located in Villa de Leyva just 4 blocks away from the main square. In a block of the 'Plaza del Mercado' on an open street in front of the hotel 'El Duruelo'. In a large green door with white walls and you can see a blue tent over the walls.
The rooms are glamping type of 16 square meters. It is shared accommodation in rooms (glamping) for max. 6 people Each glamping or room (camarote) (6 single beds) and has its own bathroom with hot shower. It has energy, Internet access. The room has a shared terrace and a hammock zone.
Mirari Glamping policies and condititions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
People can cook in the kitchen and keep their things in the freezer.
Reception opened 24/7.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Non smoking in the rooms
Maximum stay 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>