Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Owned and operated by local Tasmanian couple, Antony and Rose, Montacute has private queen rooms, private bunkrooms and shared bunkrooms. All beds have excellent quality mattresses, hotel-quality linen, woollen duvet/doonas and blankets, and a towel. Every bunk bed also has a reading lamp, power point and shelf per person.
Montacute has a large kitchen, sitting room with log fire, lounge halls with sofas, dining room, BBQs, deck, balconies with mountain views, garden with picnic tables, coin-operated laundry and bicycles for hire.
Montacute also has FREE PARKING, FREE LUGGAGE STORAGE (before and after check-in/out) and FREE WIFI (super-fast, 100/40Mbps, fibre optic broadband).
Please note that:
1. All bathrooms are Montacute are shared (no ensuite rooms)
2. Living onsite (outside only) at Montacute are two very friendly miniature bulldogs, Lily (mama) and Tuxi (son). Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>