Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Montes Studios and Apartments are located in Alykes which is undoubtedly the friendliest resort of Zakynthos located on the north east coast of the island. We are located in the centre of the village of Alykes on the main shopping street, 70 meters from the sandy beach of Alykes.
Montes Studios and Apartments We offer single, double or twin, triple rooms and 2-bedroom apartments. All studios and apartments include: W.C. with shower,Kitchenette,Balcony,A/C,TV,WiFi Daily cleaning is provided along with change of bedding and towels twice a week. WiFi is free in all areas. Opposite the apartments there is a good selection of beach bars and restaurants but the area is generally quiet at nights. Most rooms have sea view while others have view of the back fields the salt lake and the mountains. We can arrange car or bike rental for our guests.
Montes Studios and Apartments's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Free Cancellation policy: 56 days before arrival.
Continntal Breakfast included.
Reception Available 24 hours
Yes pets with an extra charge Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Имеются детские кровати
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>