Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
It consists of: living room, kitchen, dining/spare room, separate WC & bathroom and 2 tatami bedrooms. Outside, a veranda suitable for drying washing, parking spaces and garden. The property has had a recent interior revamp with new flooring downstairs, fresh paint and new beds, linen, furnishings and appliances.
As a self catering guesthouse, the room price will include everything you need to make your own breakfast, upon arrival you'll find in the kitchen a selection of: tea, coffee, soda, milk, fruit, cereal, bread, butter/margerine, eggs etc. enough to last your whole stay. We'll also make sure there are some other basic ingredients to cook with in the cupboards. Please let us know any special dietary requirements as early as possible after booking.
Morino-San's Guesthouse is great alternative to staying in the city due to its fantastic public transport access and more peaceful surroundings, but if you are used to staying in hotels and cities in Japan then please understand that Kirikushi will be a big change of style and pace! It is generally a quiet town where people get up early to commute or work on their allotments, by about 6pm the port will be the only open business and most people will be at home so please respect the peace and avoid making loud noises or gatherings outside the property in the evening.
Kirikushi is a typical Japanese countryside town, it is mainly a residential area with a few small businesses dotted around. There is a small shop at the port and another small grocery/liqour store nearby to buy essentials, there are also a few small restaurants mainly opening during lunch hours or early evening. The nearest shopping area including restaurants, convenience stores, supermarkets etc is over 1 hour by bus (20min by car) so its generally easier (and quicker) to take the ferry to Hiroshima if you need a big shop.
Etajima is a good location for outdoor pursuits, it is very popular in Japan among road bikers for its long winding coast roads and has some stunning mountain hiking routes one of which starts only 10mins from Morino San's guesthouse.
For exploring the island, Kirikushi has a small bike hire company, a taxi company and a few bus services around the island with stops near our guesthouse.
There are 2 car/passenger ferry terminals (2 or 15mins walk away), with ferries departing every ~40min between 0640 and 2100/2130 for Hiroshima and Kure Portopia. Be aware, before/after these times Etajima is only accessible by car, it is approximately 1hr 30min drive from Hiroshima station to Kirikushi.
Hiroshima port has a streetcar (tram) stop with regular services around Hiroshima city including Hiroshima station (20 min), Hon-Dori/Peace Park (30 min) and Miyajimaguchi (1hr 20min).
In Kure city you can visit the famous submarine naval docks and the Yamato naval museum and use local coastal rail services for day trips to Fukuyama, Okayama and further afield to Japan's Southernmost island, Shikoku
- Extra Beds Fee: JPY 1500.00 per pax per night (1 or 2 beds upon request)
- Service Fee: JPY 2000.00 per stay
- Reception Working Hours: 10:00 to 22:00
- Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
- Check out before 11:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash.
- Early check-in/late check-out possible depending on occupancy please check in advance.
We will need to confirm identity on arrival and forward some passport details to the police in order to comply with local guesthouse legislation.
- Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included.
- No curfew.
- Pet friendly.
- Child friendly: No Age Restriction but children need to book with parents/guardian into Private Room.
- Non smoking in room; but we have certain smoking area.
- No shoes in the house Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>