Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
As we all know, Oktoberfest 2021 is cancelled but we are here for you to enjoy our own Oktoberfest.
We will be drinking the same delicious Oktoberfest beers, eating the German beer-drinking food, and dancing on tables to traditional Bavarian folk music.
Our Oktoberfest experience in 2021 will take place across Munich, using traditional beer halls, breweries and our very own Oktoberfest tent. And the Stoketoberfest after party is going to be even more nuts than in previous years. Bands. DJs. You. Us.
Our packages include:
Pre-erected Glamping tent which you are able to stand up in. Our glamping tents are available in solo, twin /double, triple or quad configuration.
A hot hearty breakfast every morning 8am - 12 noon. All the warmth with fitted bed sheet and double sleeping bags. Pillows and towels for your use during your stay. Power and night light, free WiFi. Bedside table for all your important things. Mirror and bin. Turndown service every morning and hot shower token daily. Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soup, Hot chocolate (with Marshmallows). Access to festival guides with handy tips to Munich and Oktoberfest.
And of course, you will experimente this unique Stoketoberfest by taking part to all of our special activities and events such as shows, concerts and several games in a festive and completely crazy atmosphere!
2 NIGHTS MINIMUM TO BOOK
Munich Oktoberfest Glamping Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00, if you arrive before this time feel free to drop off your bags and grab a few beers! If you know you'll arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. 2.5% surcharge fees. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast included, served from 8am - 12pm.
Reception is open from 8am - 10pm, however if you arrive out of these times, our onsite manager will be able to check them in and show them their tent.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Открытая терраса
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>