Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Music City, a bold entertainment company, brings artists and music lovers together to ignite the soul of local music culture. Bookings help support local musicians. Featured on MTV Travel!
How did West Coast Hip-Hop, Thrash Metal, and the Psychedelic sounds of the Summer of Love all take root and thrive in the Bay Area?
Experience blow up shots from Getty Images of 75 of the most iconic artists that make this place so special, photographed by Robert Altman [Rolling Stone] and many others. Each features an original tribute written by local voices such as Emma Silvers [KQED], Ben Fong-Torres [Rolling Stone], and Joel Selvin [SF Chronicle]. Enjoy our accompanying playlist while traveling through decades of artistry, history, and innovation in local music.
*PLEASE NOTE* Front Desk hours are currently limited, please contact us regarding your expected arrival time. Dorms are currently at 50% occupancy through June 15th ,2021. Please note that we do NOT accept cash, and the front desk closes daily at 11pm. Please inform us in advance if you expect to arrive after 11pm. We do not allow pets.
Located in the vibrant Polk Gulch neighborhood, dozens of varied and excellent food, beverage, and entertainment options are within steps of Music City Hotel. Tourist attractions and neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Haight Ashbury, and the Mission District are all located either within walking distance or a short ride away thanks to our convenient and central location.
Upon check-in, photo identification and debit/credit card is required. Please note that 16.25% tax is not included. We do NOT accept any cash.
We have Free WiFi in all our guest rooms and throughout the building.
The front desk is open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm [*PLEASE NOTE* Front Desk hours are currently limited, please contact us regarding your expected arrival time.], seven days a week. If you are arriving after this time (5pm) you will need to call or email us at least 24 hours before check-in for special late check-in instructions.
Only credit card or debit will be accepted for payment. We do not accept cash. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>