Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
It is a hybrid of hotel and hostel, where guests may find different types of accommodation: from dormitories to private rooms. There is a Hotel Lobby with 24H reception and bar, breakfast room, Co-working and entertainment zone for all guests no matter what room types they stay in. Hot breakfasts, electronic locks, free Wi-Fi, Cafe & Bar, soundproof walls and doors, security and fire systems, central ventilation and condition systems – all ensuring Netizen is built as a Hotel and differs from a typical hostel.
Netizen Hotel|Hostel Budapest Centre Policies and Conditions:
City tax: 4% of the NET room rates per night as additional fee
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 6.90 EUR per person per day.
NTAK registration number: SZ21001597 Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>